Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Believe It

..shit, i believe it.
but look at Justin, thoughhhhhhh ! Oh my Godd, it's hard for me to see dude doing shit like this, i still think he's the curly blond headed boy from the 90's *nostalgic moment*

but first. some issues
Ciara is feeling very Beyonce "Single Ladies" in that black bodysuit at the beginning

and I'm getting the impression she might want her stunna shades to catch on a'la Beyonce "Diva" ..hmm..

but, ..should i say it? I loveee Ciara! I fuck wit her!
she can dance her ass off, and them moves in this video were extreme and intense and at times, unneccessary.

but lets get back to Justin..
Mid-way when he leans on homegirl's backside and just chills there like he aint got shit to do. i can't even understand it.
The licking at the beginning is too much, too soon and i loved it.

um, let's see what else? I wanna say that was it .

OH NO! when he pulls the belt loop of her jeans in pursuit of looking down the back of them.
*sigh*
Justin, what have you become ????!

*replays the video..over, and over, and ov...*

--i felt the need to evaluate this as well once i saw it on Mightyfranso's blog. thanks fran :]

No comments: