Monday, March 9, 2009

FML



This website makes me feel sooo much better about myself. Is that sad? I don't really care, tho. Because some of these situations are priceless and i wishhhh would happen to my friend Shareen just because it would be that much funnier, considering the astrological sign of Lan is already after her.

I'm just upset that I didn't think of such brilliance sooner. I would have hit the motherload with this one. .and so simple. It's genius, really.

But to add to the theme of FML =Fuck My Life. I've spread the joy that is this website to my co-workers and now after any annoying guest, terrible tip, ringing in the wrong item, forgetting to deliver an appetizer, they all say those three magnificent words: Fuck My Life. I feel like I just brought back bell-bottoms after years of hibernation. But do not get it twisted, every last person at RL 6314 knows that I was the messiah who introduced that glorious phrase. Credit goes to Shibli for putting me onto that website. It changed my life ..Huzzah!

1 comment:

Shareen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.