Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Less than Two Weeks

it's come down to the wire, ya'll. Less than two weeks before finals and i have papers due, presentations, extra credits to do (just because, not that i need it). and so, i'm pretty sure that by December 19 i will be over and done with the fall 2008 semester and patiently awaiting the holiday season. 

speaking of, i haven't found a new year's dress for this year. nor do i have any new years' plans as of yet. My mom's going away to the D.R. and so i might have a party.. depends on my mood. 

what i REALLY can't wait for are my final grades for this semester because i'm positive my GPA is going to sky rocket because i fuckin' rocked this semester. not even kidding. 

..maybe except for math but, fuck a math anyway. that shit never liked me to begin with ;] 

No comments: